Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson revealed on Instagram today, August 2, 2020, that he and some of his family members have been battling the coronavirus.
Johnson admitted that this was something he’s been dealing with for the past “two-and-a-half to three weeks.”
“My wife Lauren, as well as my two baby girls and myself — we have all tested positive for COVID-19. I can tell you that this has been one of the most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure as a family,” Johnson said.
The Rock called it a “real kick in the gut,” but went on to say that the family is “on the other side” and “no longer contagious.”
Here is the video posted to Instagram:
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @JamieRush312
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom