WWE Extreme Rules - while announced as a sell out by the company - was about 1,200 seats short of filling the arena.
The estimated buys for the PPV was in the 13,000 to 14,000 range which is slightly up from the 11,000 - 12,000 of the previous two WWE PPVs.
In a followup to a previous headline, there has been an internal movement to change the recent rule of not having matches go through commercial breaks.
The first change was this past Monday when the women’s four-way went through a commercial.
Until next time, keep visiting eWrestling for your pro wrestling news and rumors coverage. For more late-breaking, around-the-clock WWE, AEW, UFC, Bellator MMA and other pro wrestling and mixed martial arts news, rumors, photos, results and other relevant content, follow our lead reporter Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984.
Latest WWE RAW Reunion Backstage News Updates & *Spoilers** Report: Another All-Time WWE Name Expected At RAW Reunion
* Possible WWE RAW Reunion Spoilers: 2 More Planned Returns
* Updated List Of Confirmed & Rumored RAW Reunion Returns
* Update On Reason For RAW Reunion, More Big Specials Coming
* Update: Will The Rock Return At RAW Reunion?
* Mick Foley Teases Going After 24/7 Title At RAW Reunion
* 2 More Former Stars To List Of RAW Reunion Returns
* WWE Announces More Big Names Returning For RAW Reunion
* Even More Legends Expected At RAW Reunion
* Bret Hart Turns Down RAW Reunion Offer From WWE
* Bully Ray Turns Down RAW Reunion Offer From WWE
* Jim Ross Turns Down RAW Reunion Offer From WWE
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com