Matches planned to serve as the featured attraction and main event bouts for the originally scheduled WrestleMania 36 Weekend live NXT TakeOver special event on the WWE Network — NXT TakeOver: Tampa 2020 — have been playing out as matches included on the regular weekly NXT On USA shows, the bumps and bruises coming out of them for the wrestlers involved are on par, if not exceeding, the usual injuries and banged up bodies that generally have when going above-and-beyond for the high-profile NXT special events.
Following the most recent NXT On USA episode this past Wednesday night, another pre-taped show from an empty arena inside the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, a couple of high-profile NXT Superstars appear to be banged up pretty good, although preliminary reports that have surfaced regarding their physical status appear to be nothing overly serious or concerning.
NXT INJURY UPDATES (4/9/2020): Ciampa, Gargano, Nox & Green Banged Up
* Tommaso Ciampa declined medical attention
* Johnny Gargano left before being examined and has not returned calls from WWE medical
* Tegan Nox suffered back spasms after falling through a ladder
* Chelsea Green suffered a possible knee sprain after falling from a ladder
Watch the following video embedded below featuring Matt Camp checking in for WWE.com and WWE’s social media channels with this week’s NXT Injury Report with the latest updates on WWE NXT Superstars as of Thursday, April 9, 2020.
WWE & AEW Discussion At eWrestling.com
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com