"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy was one of a handful of big guests on this week's episode of "WWE's The Bump," as the first-ever NXT Double Champion "Limitless" Keith Lee and "The Show Off" Dolph ZIggler were also featured on the 7/8 show.
During his appearance, Hardy spoke about implementing some of his on-and-off-again addiction issues into his WWE story line with "The Celtic Warrior" Sheamus.
Hardy claimed it is a "huge motivator" for him before going on to explain how his current program with Sheamus reminds him of his past WWE rivalry with "The Best in the World" CM Punk.
"It’s definitely a huge motivator, man," said Hardy. "Since my early 20’s, I’ve been in and out of addiction – the roller coaster of good and bad. Sadly, but in a creative sense, it’s been a big power for me."
Jeff Hardy continued, "Even back in the days of feuding with [CM] Punk, it kind of reminds me of that with Sheamus. It can be extremely uncomfortable at times, but that’s when I’ve got to stay strong on my beliefs, and where I am right now."
Featured below is the complete video archive of the July 8, 2020 episode of WWE's The Bump featuring the Jeff Hardy interview, as well as appearances by Keith Lee, Dolph Ziggler and others. The Hardy interview begins at approximately the 30-minute mark in the video below.
- IMPACT Wrestling SLAMMIVERSARY *Spoilers* & Updates: NEW Teaser Video Hypes MULTIPLE Surprises For 7/18 PPV (..)
The Bella Twins Revealing Full-Term Baby-Bump Pregnancy Shoot (PHOTOS)* Nikki Bella Shows-All In Very Revealing Pregnancy Photos (FULL GALLERY)
* Brie Bella Shows -All In Very Revealing Pregnancy Photos (FULL GALLERY)
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion (Social Media Links)* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com