Is Maryse pregnant or not? That question will be debated by the WWE Superstar and her husband, fellow WWE performer The Miz on episode four of the second season of the USA Network reality show, “Miz & Mrs.,” which premieres tonight.
In the fourth episode of season two, The Miz insists that he and wife Maryse are pregnant, while she appears to feel differently.
The official synopsis for tonight’s show reads: “Maryse teaches Mike how pregnancy feels; Mike tries to land a song on Ryan Cabrera’s new album.”
Check out a special sneak peek clip for tonight’s new episode below.
- More Recent WWE & AEW News
* NASCAR Daytona 500: Sheamus On-Air At Race With Ryan Newman’s Tragic Crash (Videos)
* British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith Expected For 2020 WWE Hall Of Fame
* Spoiler: Another UFC Legend Appears To Be WWE-Bound
* “Triple Main Event” Set For WWE Elimination Chamber “Go-Home” Episode Of RAW
* WWE To Shock Fans With Matt Hardy Re-Signing / Move To NXT, Update On Potential Move To AEW
* SPOILER: WWE Has VERY Specific Plans For Goldberg vs. Bray Wyatt At Super ShowDown
* WATCH: Ronda Rousey Unveils Her New Pokemon Pajamas (Video)
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com