Episodes one and two of “The Comeback: Tegan Nox,” a four-part digital series from the official WWE Performance Center YouTube channel chronicling the injury setback and eventual return of the NXT Superstar.
The first episode, dubbed “Who Is Tegan Nox,” touched down on the WWE PC YouTube channel on Wednesday afternoon. The official description for part one of the four-part digital series reads as follows:
Who is Tegan Nox? | The Comeback Part One
NXT Superstar Tegan Nox opens up about where her career started and what it meant to leave her family behind to pursue a career in NXT. Tegan and other NXT Superstars speak about the first of two major knee injuries she suffered while in class at the WWE Performance Center.
Part two of the series dropped on Thursday afternoon. The second installment of the special behind-the-scenes documentary series focusing on Tegan Nox is titled, “Is She Done?” The official description for that one reads:
Is she done? | The Comeback Part Two
NXT Superstars Tegan Nox, Rhea Ripley, Dakota Kai and Candice LeRae recall Nox’s second knee injury that occurred during the Mae Young Classic. Tegan remembers what happened in the match and what was going through her mind after getting hurt.
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon’s Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
WATCH: #WWENXT Superstar #TeganNox‘s journey to #WWE #NXT and her two awful knee injuries are chronicled in episodes 1 & 2 of the new digital series #TheComeback (#VIDEOS)
LINK: https://t.co/9ndhoNnuok pic.twitter.com/EIl77WqI9a
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) February 13, 2020
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com