Viewership figures for last night’s AEW Dynamite and NXT shows are now in and as expected, this week’s battle saw Dynamite come out on top generating 817,000 viewers to NXT’s 757,000.
The gap this week narrowed noticeably with Dynamite posting over a 100k drop in viewership, compared to only 13k for NXT.
In the 18-49 demographic category, Dynamite posted a 0.30 rating for 10th place and NXT scored a 0.24 rating, good for 21st.
Featured below is a weekly look at how each of the two shows has fared since getting their TV deals:
1 – AEW Dynamite was simulcast on both TNT and TruTV.
2 – AEW Dynamite did not air this week; NXT airs a taped show.
3 – NXT show was a “Best of 2019” special.
4 – AEW Dynamite matches were pre-taped on Chris Jericho’s cruise.
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon’s Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Ratings are in for this week’s #WednesdayNightWars showdown between #WWE‘s #NXTonUSA and #AEW‘s #AEWDynamite … FULL DETAILED BREAKDOWN of **ALL** the numbers!
LINK: https://t.co/XuGlEFpEmd pic.twitter.com/1Uvk3UN4ZD
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) February 14, 2020
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com