– For those who missed it, Keith Lee donned tights that included the phrase “Black Lives Matter” during his North American Championship match against Johnny Gargano at the NXT TakeOver: In Your House special event on Sunday night. Also paying homage to the names of some of the victims on her attire during the show was Mia Yim. Neither were really put over or really even mentioned by the announcers during the WWE Network broadcast.
– Despite rumors to the contrary, WWE did not tape their Backlash 2020 pay-per-view over the weekend. Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that although reports made the rounds on Sunday claiming WWE taped the Backlash PPV at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, it was actually only the “Greatest Wrestling Match Ever” between Randy Orton and Edge that was filmed on 6/7 ahead of the WWE Backlash PPV on 6/14. Meltzer noted that it was two great veteran wrestlers having a great veteran wrestling match, using everything at their disposal to ensure the match delivers.
WWE Backlash 2020 Results:
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling this coming Sunday night for LIVE WWE Backlash Results coverage!
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com