The numbers for the New Year’s Eve edition of WWE Backstage are in.
After a spike in numbers for the Christmas Eve episode of the show on 12/24, things returned to normal form for the weekly FOX-produced studio television series devoted to the world of WWE.
The Tuesday, December 31st edition of WWE Backstage On FS1 finished with 97,000 viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily, marking the third-lowest number in the short history of the series.
By comparison, the 12/24 edition of WWE Backstage On FS1 drew an impressive 153,000 viewers, which was the second-highest number in series-history.
In the coveted 18-to-49 year old demographic, WWE Backstage On FS1 drew a 0.03 rating, which was also down from the 12/24 episode, which drew a 0.02 rating in the 18-49 y/o demo.
Featured below is a look at the viewership numbers for every episode in the short history thus far of the WWE Backstage On FS1 series:
- November 5 — 49,000 viewers
November 12 — 100,000 viewers
November 19 — 180,000 viewers (CM Punk’s debut as an analyst)
November 26 — 121,000 viewers
December 3 –138,000 viewers
December 10 — 127,000 viewers (CM Punk’s second appearance)
December 17 — 95,000 viewers
December 24 — 153,000 viewers
December 31 — 97,000 viewers
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com