WWE quietly launched a new free tier on the network last week with little to no fanfare.
The idea has always been to do a three-tiered system with a free tier, a $9.99 tier and a $14.99 tier.
The top tier is expected to launch next year and will include content from Evolve, Progress, wXw and possibly other promotions.
The other change that WWE made with their network is to crack down on people from non-US countries using a proxy or VPN to access the network, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter at F4WOnline.com.
It appears this move is aimed at Canadians, where the WWE Network is available through cable providers and so fans there are using the proxy to bypass those deals.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as more details on this story continue to surface!
- Former WWE Superstar Leaks Photo From Cell Phone Of ROH GM’s List Of Wrestlers Being Released In Early-2020 (..)
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) December 9, 2019
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com