A 20-man Battle Royal and a WWE United States Championship match has been added to the advertised lineup for this month’s WWE Crown Jewel 2019 pay-per-view.
A 20-man battle royal has been announced, with the winner moving on to face AJ Styles for the US title match later on in the night.
Featured below is the updated lineup for the 10/31 PPV:
WWE Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez
WWE Universal Title Falls Count Anywhere Match
* Match cannot be stopped for any reason
Seth Rollins vs. The Fiend Bray Wyatt
WWE United States Title Match
AJ Styles vs. Winner of 20-Man Battle Royal
World Cup Tag Team Turmoil Match
The New Day vs. The Viking Raiders vs. Heavy Machinery vs. The Lucha House Party vs. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins vs. The Revival vs. The O.C. vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, vs. The B-Team
Team Hulk Hogan vs. Team Ric Flair
Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Shorty G & Ali vs. Randy Orton, King Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura, Drew McIntyre)
20-Man Battle Royal
* Winner faces AJ Styles for the US Title later in the night
Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
Cesaro vs. Mansoor
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 10/31 for LIVE WWE Crown Jewel Results coverage!
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com