There are some new updates regarding matches for WWE’s two pay-per-views in July — Extreme Rules and Stomping Grounds.
Check out the latest updates below.
WWE’s July PPV – Extreme Rules – which takes place on the 14th in Philadelphia, PA is locally advertising the following matches:
WWE EXTREME RULES (7/14)
* Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin – WWE Universal Title Tables Match
* Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler – WWE Title Triple Threat Match
* Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre – Handicap Match
* AJ Styles vs. ???
* Also being advertised: Becky Lynch, Randy Orton and Elias.
WWE’s June PPV – Stomping Grounds – which takes place June 23 in Tacoma, WA is locally advertising the following matches:
WWE STOMPING GROUNDS (7/23)
* Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin – WWE Universal Title Match
* Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Owens – WWE Title Match
* Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre