It looks like the card for the WWE Fastlane 2019 pay-per-view in March is already starting to take shape.
Local advertising in the Cleveland, Ohio market is advertising three big matches for the PPV, which takes place in the city in March.
According to local advertising, Bobby Lashley will be defending his WWE Intercontinental Championship against Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan will once again defend his WWE Championship against A.J. Styles and Becky Lynch will go one-on-one against Charlotte Flair.
As is always the case, the card is subject to change.
WWE Fastlane 2019 goes down from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio on Sunday, March 10th, airing live via pay-per-view and on the WWE Network. Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 3/10 for live play-by-play results coverage of the show!
- OTHER RECENT eWRESTLING.COM LINKS:
* Exclusive News: How Is WWE Handling Dean Ambrose Quitting?
* Exclusive News: R-Truth/Nia Jax Incident, WWE Legend Turns Down Rumble
* Possible Spoiler On WWE Adding NEW Stars To RE-PACKAGED Wyatt Family
* Jericho Goes On HUGE Rant, Calls Out Top WWE Star & SHOOTS On AEW vs WWE
* Backstage News On Which Wrestler WWE Is About To Make A Huge Superstar
* Becky Lynch & The Rock Have VERY INTERESTING Back-And-Forth On Twitter
* Backstage Update On Abyss & Sonjay Dutt To WWE
* Ronda Rousey Talks AT LENGTH About Rumors Of Leaving WWE Soon
* WWE Going To GREAT Lengths To Avoid Superstars Jumping-Ship To AEW
* Dolph Ziggler On His Way OUT Of WWE?, Talks Possibly Going To AEW
* The Undertaker AND John Cena NOT Working WrestleMania 35 This Year
* Backstage Update On WWE Giving BIG Pay Raises To Superstars Recently
* Big Backstage Update On Situation Between WWE & The Revival