The numbers are in for this week’s episode of the blue brand WWE on FOX show, and the news is surprisingly good.
According to Showbuzz Daily, the September 11, 2020 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown drew an average of 2.261 million viewers, an increase of 6.2 percent from the previous week’s show and the best overnight number the blue-brand has done since April.
WWE Friday Night SmackDown on 9/11 scored a 0.6 in the always important 18-49 demographic, which was once again number one for the evening.
Overall the program finished fifth in total viewership behind 9/11 Remembered, MacGyver, Blue Bloods, and 20/20, which won the night with roughly 3.5 million viewers.
Full ratings for the 9/11/2020 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown will be out on Monday. Check out a compilation of the top ten video highlights from this week’s edition of the blue brand WWE on FOX program below.
- Other Recent WWE News Articles
* SPOILERS: Updates For WWE “In Your Face” Special Edition Of Monday Night Raw (…)
* MUST-READ UPDATE: WWE Releases Over SIXTY Talents, Staff Members & Employees This Week (…)
* Backstage News Behind WWE Making Late Change In Plans For Next Month’s Pay-Per-View
* Jeff Hardy Reveals Idea He Has For Unique WWE Rivalry With Bray Wyatt’s “The Fiend” Character
* R-Truth Reveals Rare Backstage Story Behind Making Brock Lesnar Laugh During Popular WWE TV Segment
WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN REACTION (9/11/2020)
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com