Tuesday night’s episode of WWE SmackDown Live kicked off with a big announcement regarding the upcoming WWE Money In The Bank 2019 pay-per-view.
The show opened up at the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio with WWE Champion Kofi Kingston issuing a challenge to Kevin Owens for a match at the May 19th PPV at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Owens would eventually come out and accept the challenge for a WWE Championship match against Kingston.
— WWE (@WWE) May 1, 2019
With that now known, featured below is an updated look at the current officially advertised lineup for the WWE Money In The Bank 2019 PPV:
WWE MONEY IN THE BANK 2019
WWE Universal Championship
* Seth Rollins (C) vs. A.J. Styles
* Kofi Kingston (C) vs. Kevin Owens
Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
* Braun Strowman vs. Ricochet vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Baron Corbin vs. 4 SmackDown Live Male Superstars (Find out who by clicking here)
Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
* Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Naomi vs. Dana Brooke vs. 4 SmackDown Live Female Superstars (Find out who by clicking here)
RAW Women’s Championship
* Becky Lynch (C) vs. Lacey Evans
SmackDown Women’s Championship
* Becky Lynch (C) vs. Charlotte Flair
Steel Cage Match
* Shane McMahon vs. The Miz
* Roman Reigns vs. Elias
WWE Money In The Bank 2019 goes down on Sunday, May 19th from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. The show will air live via pay-per-view and on the WWE Network.
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 5/19 for live play-by-play results coverage of the WWE Money In The Bank 2019 PPV!