The November 6th, 2019 edition of WWE NXT on the USA Network took place at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL.
- Mauro Ranallo welcomes us to Full Sail Live and shows us footage of The OC attacking The Undisputed Era backstage before the show. The OC suddenly comes out to the ring to kick off the show.
AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson start attacking crew members on the way to the ring. AJ gets on the mic and starts talking trash about NXT, and says now The OC is bringing to war to NXT. Styles says all the top NXT stars are out of commission tonight, so The OC is taking over the show. The OC is about to leave, but then Tommaso Ciampa comes out to interrupt.
Ciampa gets on the mic mic, and says he's been waiting for years to get to the main roster, but now he wants to welcome The OC to NXT. He says NXT is the show and daddy's home. He doesn't have a problem with The OC beating down The Era, but he does have a problem with them saying they're taking over NXT. Styles commends Ciampa for being the only one here with enough balls to come out and say anything. This prompts Keith Lee and Matt Riddle to come out next. Ciampa says it looks like they have plenty of balls, and they call out The OC to face them in the ring tonight. AJ accepts the challenge, and it looks like that will be our main event tonight.
- We go to Mauro, Nigel McGuinness and Beth Phoenix who run down the card for tonight's show.
- Pete Dunne vs. Damian Priest: After being hesitant to engage in the opening moments, they start going at it and each look for their finishers early on. They continue to counter moves and this one is fairly evenly matched in the opening moments. Priest fires up with a Falcon Arrow now for a two count. Priest continues the offense now and tries to keep Dunne grounded. After a mix-up in the corner Dunne hits a missile dropkick. Dunne looks for a German suplex, but Priest drops it. Priest goes for a German now, but Dunne lands on his feet. Dunne fires back with a boot to the head now, then dumps Priest out to ringside. Dunne goes up top and hits a moonsault on Priest on the ringside floor. Priest fights back on the ringside floor and he slams Dunne into the apron. Back in the ring, Dunne comes back with a sit-out powerbomb for a two count. Dunne continues the offense now, but he misses his Bitter End attempt. Priest drops Dunne with a kick, an Dunne rolls out to ringside. Priest runs the ropes and hits a dive on Dunne at ringside now. Back in the ring, Dunne and Priest fight back and forth and block each other's signture moves. Priest finally connects with a Crucifix Bomb, but Dunne kicks out at 2. Priest wastes some time and Dunne latches on to him and fights up. Dunne ends up hitting a kick below the belt while the ref's back is turned. Dunne follows up with an armbar and Priest taps out for the finish.
Winner: Pete Dunne
- After the match, Killian Dain attacks Dunne and beats him down. Priest joins in and then Dain hits a Vader Bomb on Dunne. As Dain is leaving, Priest attacks him. Dain fights back and throws Priest into the ring steps. Dain backs up and hits a cannonball on Priest on the ring steps.
- We go to the broadcast table where the announcers discuss the women's WarGames and the new teams. Shayna Baszler picked Bianca Belair and Io Shirai. Rhea Ripley picked Tegan Nox and Candice LaRae.
- Dakota Kai is backstage warming up, and Cathy Kelley walks over for an interview. Kai says she's not intimidated by Baszler, and says she's going to kick Baszler's face in.
- Tayanara vs. Santana Garrett: The opening bell sounds and they go back and forth with roll-up attempts early on in this one. Garrett hits a Russian leg sweep for a two count, then Tayanara comes back with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Tayanara follows up with a running knee to the face. Tayanara controls the next several moments of this one until Garrett fires back with a carthweel handspring back elbow. Garrett follows up with a flurry of strikes then pins for a two count. Garrett goes flying for a moonsault but Tayanara rolls out of the way. Tayanara follows up with a boot to the face for the three count.
- Mauro introduces a video package looking at Tony Nese.
- Shayna Baszer is shown backstage warming up. Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir are by her side.
- Back from the commercial break, we see a promo video for Angel Garza.
- Shayna Baszler vs. Dakota Kai: This one is a non-Title match. Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir are both at ringside in Shayna's corner. The opening bell sounds and Kai starts off strong and taunts the Champion. This one spills out to ringside, and Shayna turns it around by thowing Kai into the ring post. Back in the ring, Shayna follows up with a flurry of strikes. Shayna starts working over Kai's bad knee. They battle back and forth with their signature moves, and then Kai fires up with a series of kicks to the face of Baszler. Kai looks for the GTK, but Shayna blocks it and knees her in the face. Shayn pins for a two count. Baszler looks for the Kirifuda Clutch, but Kai escapes and fires back with kicks. Kai misses a shot and Shayna puts her in the Clutch again. Kai tries to break free, but Shayna keeps it locked in and Kai taps out.
Winner: Shayna Baszler
- After the match, Duke and Shafir celebrate with Baszler, then beat down Kai. Rhea Ripley, Tegan Nox and Candice LeRae comes out for the save. Bianca Belair, Io Shirai and Mia Yim all run out too and this turns into a brawl. Yim checks on Kai as Baszler and the others go their seperate directions.
- Mauro sends us to a video package looking at the NXT invasions on SmackDown and RAW.
- Tommaso Ciampa, Keith Lee and Matt Riddle are backstage for an interview. They briefly talk about The Undisputed Era and their war games match, and their match against The OC tonight.
- Tony Nese vs. Angel Garza: The winner of this match gets a shot at Lio Rush's Cruiserweight Title. The opening bell sound and they lock up. Garza looks for submission attempts early on but with no luck. They fight for position on the mat, and after a boot to the face Nese takes Garza down. Nese wastes some time flexing and Garza gives him a hurricanrana. Nese and Garza trade chops now and Nese gets the upper hand. Nese looks for a Sunset Bomb off the top rope, but Garza escapes. Garza's pants tear away and his leaps down, and he takes Nese down to the mat too. Garza dumps Nese outside and then hits a wrecking ball dropkick on him. Garza goes up top and hits a moonsault off the top down on to Nese on the floor. Back in the ring, Garza hits a backbreaker for a two count. Garza continues the offense until they spill out to ringside and Nese turns it around with a DDT on the floor. Back in the ring, Nese hits a 450 splash for a two count. They fight up to their feet and trade strikes in the middle of the ring now. Garza hits a sit-out powerbomb for a two count. Garza goes up top but misses a shot. Garza keeps the pressure on with a mule kick to Nese, then he follows up with the Wing Clipper for the three count.
Winner & new #1 contender for the Cruiserweight Title: Angel Garza
- After the match, Lio Rush comes out to the stage. Lio tries to shake Garza's hand, but Garza slaps him across the face. Garza walks off as Lio stares him down. Mauro talks about Rush vs. Garza, which is booked for next week.
- Rhea Ripley, Mia Yim, Tegan Nox, Dakota Kai and Candice LeRae are backstage for a brief interview. Ripley confirms that she has picked Yim to be on her War Games team. Riple tells Kai she didn't make the cut, and Kai walks off.
- Isaiah Scott vs. Dominik Dijakovic: Scott starts off strong in the opening moments with offense. Scott wastes some time showing off and Dijakovic fights back. Dijakovic hits a pendulum backbreaker and a splash from the middle rope. Scott fires back with a Flatliner. Scott follows up with a big boot and a German suplex. Scott hits the House Call and a DDT for a two count. Dijakovic fights back again and starts talking some trash. Scott takes Dijakovic down with a hurricanrana, then he hits a double stomp from the top. Scott follows up with a big lariat for a two count. Scott blocks a shot and hits another House Call. After some back-and-forth reversals, Dijakovic hits the Feast Your Eyes for the three count.
Winner: Dominik Dijakovic
- Back from commercial break, we see a promo video for The Forgotten Sons - Steve Cutler, Wesley Blake and Jaxon Ryker.
- Io Shirai vs. Mia Yim are booked in a ladder match for next week.
- The OC vs. Tommaso Ciampa, Matt Riddle & Keith Lee: This one starts off with an all-our brawl between both teams. The fight spills out to ringside, and then back in the ring where the opening bell finally sounds. AJ works over Ciampa in the opening moments until Ciampa comes back with a middle rope draping DDT for a two count. Lee takes in and beats down AJ now. AJ starts throwing shots at Lee's knee, then Gallows tags in. Gallows and Lee collide and talk trash. Lee ducks a shot and gives Gallows a Pounce that knocks him out of the ring. Back in the ring, Gallows fights back and tags in Anderson for the double team. Lee fights back and drops Anderson with a cross body. Ciampa comes in and goes at it with Anderson now. Anderson hits a spinebuster for a two count, then Gallows tags in and unloads with elbows. Anderson tags back in, but Ciampa fights him off and Riddle gets the hot tag. AJ also comes in, and Riddle cleans house. Riddle hits the Bro 2 Sleep on AJ, but Gallows breaks up the pin. The aprons clear now and everyone starts brawling. AJ takes out Lee with a DDT, then he goes back to dealing with Riddle and gives him a brainbuster. Riddle ducks a shot and Lee hits the Pounce on AJ now. The ref gets knocked out in the mayhem. Lee starts fighting with Anderson and Gallows at ringside, then Riddle hits a dive on the two OC members. Back in the ring, Ciampa hits AJ with a knee strike. Ciampa looks for the Fairytale Ending on AJ, but the music hits and Finn Balor comes out to interrupt. AJ capitalizes on the distraction with a Pele kick to Ciampa's head. Balor attacks Riddle at ringside, as AJ watches and smiles. AJ looks for the Styles Clash on Ciampa in the ring, but Adam Cole runs in and hits a superkick on AJ. Cole then grabs Ciampa and hits the Last Shot on him. Cole stares at Balor on the rap, and NXT goes off the air in chaos with bodies everywhere.
Winners via DQ: Tommaso Ciampa, Matt Riddle & Keith Lee
Other WWE & AEW News* Vince McMahon Holds Big Meeting Backstage Before RAW With WWE Roster On 11/4
* WWE Denies Vince McMahon/Saudi Crown Prince Rumors, LOTS Of Talk Backstage At RAW
* Report: You Won't BELIEVE Some Of Details About WWE/Saudi Arabia Travel Issues
* Cody Rhodes Addresses Kenny Omega/Seth Rollins Beef, Poking Fun At WWE On AEW TV
* Sasha Banks Debuts Wild New Hairstyle In NYC (Photos)
* Pat McAfee Details Borrowing Colts Owner Jim Irsay's Plane To Fill-In On SmackDown
* Nate Diaz After UFC 244 BMF Fight: "F*ck The Rock, He Can Get It Too" (Video)
* Backstage News On New Idea WWE Will Be Doing Every Week On RAW
* Ricochet Teases Changing Up His Look In WWE
* Sting To Make WWE Return At Survivor Series This Month?
* Hulk Hogan On ABC's "The Goldbergs" On Wed., 11/9 (Photos)
* Kyle O'Reilly On Diabetes Month: "Having This Device Makes Me Like A Cyborg" (Photos)
* Chris Jericho Makes NJPW Return (Video), Set For Big Wrestle Kingdom 14 Match
* Renee Young On Being On RAW Announce Team: "I Never Felt Comfortable Doing That Job"
* NEW WWE Universal Title Belt To Debut On SmackDown THIS Friday (PHOTO)
* Stephanie McMahon Explains No All-Women's WWE Evolution PPV This Year
* Could A Boxing vs. WWE Match Between Tyson Fury & Brock Lesnar Be In The Works?
* Billie Kay Resurfaces After Twitter Hiatus: "Been Having Some Tough Nights ..."
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com