Another interesting billing for a match between Edge and Randy Orton could be headlining next year’s WrestleMania.
While it is still very early for anything to be locked in, WWE is making preliminary plans to headline next year’s WrestleMania with an “I Quit” match between “The Rated R Superstar” and “The Viper.”
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, this was a match that was likely scheduled for SummerSlam, but after Edge tore his triceps, there was no way it could happen.
WWE is instead going with Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton as the SummerSlam headliner.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as updates continue to surface regarding WrestleMania 37.
- Update On NXT Star Apologizing To Locker Room For Incident, Surprising Reaction In WWE Afterwards (…)
Wrestling News Reaction – WWE, AEW Chat & Discussion
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com