Monday’s WWE Raw viewership numbers are also in after a bit of a delay due to Labor Day and the audience unfortunately fell to the its lowest level since the company launched the ThunderDome concept.
The three-hour show generated an average viewership of 1.725 million, and in the 18-49 demographic and a 0.48 rating in the 18-49 demographic, by far the lowest figures in weeks.
Raw lost to two NBA playoff games but did beat the NHL game between the Islanders and Lightning.
Featured below is the hourly viewership showing a very weak opening hour but episode held up better than usual as the night went on.
- * Hour 1 – 1.800 million
* Hour 2 – 1.762 million
* Hour 3 – 1.613 million
- *Must-See*: Miro releases NEW clip AFTER AEW Dynamite where former “Rusev” takes even MORE shots at WWE BRASS RING (WATCH VIDEO >>)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com