The numbers are in for this week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, and the news is pretty decent.
The Monday, November 9, 2020 edition of WWE Raw finished with an average of 1.690 million viewers across the three-hour broadcast that aired live in prime time from 8-11pm Eastern Time on the USA Network cable channel.
By comparison, the 11/2 episode of WWE Raw drew an average of 1.656 million viewers across three hours last week.
The hourly viewership figures for the 11/9 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw were as follows:
- * Hour One: 1.847 million viewers
* Hour Two: 1.690 million viewers
* Hour Three: 1.532 million viewers
The show saw a pretty significant decline in viewership across the three-hour broadcast on the USA Network, with the second hour viewership marking the fifth-lowest for an hour two figure in WWE Raw viewership history.
The same can be said for the third hour, with the number for this week’s show finishing with the fifth-lowest hour number three figure in WWE Raw viewership history.
As a whole, this week’s episode of WWE Raw finished at a rank of number 39 for the night on the list of top-viewed programs on all of cable television, up from their spot at number four on the same list for last week’s show.
For the weekly Cable Top 150 list, WWE Raw finished fourth overall on the night on 11/9 with an average of a 0.53 rating in the coveted 18-to-49 year-old demographic. This is up from their spot at number nine on the same list for the 11/2 episode last week, which drew an average of a 0.48 rating in the 18-49 key demo.
REACTION: WWE Raw Discussion For 11/9/2020
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com