The March 11th, 2019 edition of WWE RAW took place at the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA.
- The Shield comes out through the crowd to kick off tonight's show. They step in the ring, and Roman Reigns gets on the mic. He says if last night was the last time ever for The Shield, he has no regrets. Reigns says Rollins and Ambrose have never let him down. Reigns says he doesn't know what Ambrose is up to, but he knows Rollins has to get ready for his WrestleMania main event. Rollins and Ambroe each hug Rollins, then they fist bump. Reigns and Ambrose head up the ramp, and Rollins stays in the ring. Rollins starts talking, but Paul Heyman immediately comes out and interrupts. Heyman briefly talks about Brock Lesnar being the main event of WrestleMania. Rollins interrupts and talks about Lesnar beating so many people, but he had a tough time getting by Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles and Finn Balor. Rollins says Lesnar has trouble with people like Rollins with his size and in-ring style. Rollins says he's going to bring the Universal Title back to RAW every single week. Heyman says Brock didn't have time to prepare for those opponents Rollins listed. Heyman says he wants to introduce Rollins to Lesnar, and then we see a video package looking at Lesnar's reign as Universal Champion with dramatic background music. Back to Paul, he says Brock has been preparing for Rollins specifically, and that Rollins doesn't know Brock Lesnar. Shelton Benjamin then hits the ring out of nowhere and attacks Rollins from behind. Shelton hits a series of German suplexes on Rollins, then leaves.
- Shelton Benjamin vs. Seth Rollins: Back from the break, we've got a match. Paul Heyman is on commentary for this one. Shelton starts off in control, but Rollins fights back with some elbows and chops to Benjamin. Rollins dropkicks Shelton out of the ring, then they brawl at ringside. Back in the ring, Seth hits a Blockbuster, then he dumps Shelton back out to ringside. Seth looks for a suicide dive, but Shelton leaps up and knees him in the face on the apron. Back in the ring, Rollins reverses a shot on Benjamin and then hits the Sling Blade. Rollins hits a springboard clothesline off the top for a two count. On commentary, Heyman says Brock will be on RAW next week. Rollins looks for a superkick, but Shelton dodges and hits a German suplex. Shelton hits another German, then he looks for an F-5, but Rollins escapes. Rollins hits a superkick and the curb stomp for the three count.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- Rollins celebrates in the ring after the match, and Heyman doesn't look happy at the broadcast table.
- Still to come: Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin; plus Triple H and Batista come face to face.
- Finn Balor comes out to the ring and shakes hands with Rollins on the ramp. Bobby Lashley's face appears on the big screen as Balor is making his entrance, then we go to commercial.
- Finn Balor (c) vs. Bobby Lashley: Balor's Intercontinental Title is on the line. It's all Lashley in the opening minutes in this one. Balor finally connects with a dropkick that sends Lashley out to the ringside floor, then he dropkicks him again through the ropes. Balor hops out to the apron and kicks Lashley in the face, and Lashley is finally down. Back in the ring, Lashley looks for a powerbomb, but Balor reverses it then dropkicks Lashley down. Balor hits a chop in the corner, then he drops Lashley and stomps on him. Balor looks for the sling blade, but Lashley catches him and slams him in the corner. Lashley looks for another powerbomb, but Balor escapes and rolls him up for a two count. Lashley charges at Balor in the corner, and Balor hits he Sling blade on him. Balor dropkicks Lashley into the corner, then Balor goes up top. Lio Rush rings the bell at ringside and picks up the IC Title belt, and it distracts Balor. Balor kicks Lio off the apron. Balor springboards off the top rope towards Lashley, but Lashley spears him out of mid-air for the three count.
Winner & new Intercontinental Champion: Bobby Lashley
- Bobby and Lio celebrate with the IC Title belt in the ring after the match.
- Baron Corbin does a brief interview in the back where he admits to saying he wishes Reigns would stay out of the ring when he got sick, but he says it's fine that he's back and he's ready for Reigns tonight.
- Ronda Rousey is shown walking through the hallways of the PPG Paints Arena.
- Ronda comes out to the ring, and we see a video package looking at her interference at Fastlane. Ronda tells the fans to take their applause and shove it, and she doesn't care what those bandwagon bitches think. Ronda says she remembers them cheering when Becky beat her with a stick. She says Becky is a coward just like all the fans. Ronda says she's going to expose Charlotte, Becky, and the WWE as the carny con artists they are. Ronda says she's walking out of WrestleMania with the Title, and WWE could even make it a handicap match if they want. Ronda says this whole thing is a joke, and anyone who believes in this charade is a joke. Dana Brooke comes out to interrupt. Dana says they've heard enough of Ronda's venom tonight, and Dana has nothing else to lose, so she's out here to defend WWE and the women's locker room. Dana says she's not some big time fighter but she loves WWE and worked her tail off to be here. Dana says all she wants is a chance, and she says she wants to challenge Ronda tonight. Ronda kicks Dana down and pummels on her. They fight out to ringside and she slams her on the floor a few times before rolling her back in the ring. Ronda slams Dana down in the ring, then referees run in and pull them apart. Ronda punches down one referee and then leaves.
- Michael Cole sends us to a video package looking at Batista attacking Ric Flair on his 70th Birthday celebration night.
- Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Chad Gable & Bobby Roode: Black starts off with lots of offense, until Roode stuns him with a spinebuster. Roode continues the offense and pummels on Black in the corner. Roode and Gable take turns working over Black until Ricochet gets he hot tag and cleans house. Ricochet goes for a springboard backflip elbow, but Gable catches him and they hit a German suplex/Blockbuster double team on Ricochet. They go for another double team, but Ricochet is able to dump Roode outside and dodge Gable's shot. Ricochet dumps Gable outside, then Roode hits the ring and trade roll-up pin attempts with Ricochet. Black tags himself in and kicks Roode in the head, then Ricochet hits a version of the Go 2 Sleep on Roode. Ricochet takes Gable off the apron, then Black hits the Black Mass on Roode for the three count.
Winners: Ricochet & Aleister Black
- After the match, The Revival attacks Ricochet and Black from behind on the ramp and leaves them laying.
- Still to come: Kurt Angle addresses his WWE future tonight in front of his hometown crowd.
- Alexa Bliss comes out to host 'A Moment of Bliss." She talks about all of the people who have been the "host" at WrestleMania in the past. Alexa reveals that she will be the host for this year's WrestleMania.
- Braun Strowman does an interview backstage where he talks about his incident with the guy from SNL on RAW, where he shoved him up against the wall. Braun says he doesn't care if he had the right to do it, he liked it. Someone walks over and tells Braun that his car is here, and Braun asks "what car?" It's revealed that the cast of SNL bought a convertible for Braun with a big red bow on it. Braun says let's see what this thing's made of. Braun rips the door off and complains that they got him a cat he wouldn't even fit in. Braun smashes the windshield and rips off the hood. He kicks the bumper off, and tells the assistant to give them a piece of the car. His message for them is that next time he sees them ti'll be live in New York, and they're going to get these hands.
- Elias is in the ring for a song. No Way Jose and his conga line come out to interrupt. As they reach ringside, Elias attacks Jose and the conga line flees. Elias hits the Drift Away on Jose on the entrance ramp.
- Michael Cole introduces a video looking at Harlem Heat's upcoming induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. After the clip, Cole wonders if Booker might ever be inducted as G.I. Bro.
- Lacey Evans comes out and walks over to the commentary table. Nia Jax and Tamina come out and come face to face with her on the stage, but then they walk past her to the ring.
- Natalya vs. Nia Jax: Beth Phoenix and Tamina are both at ringside for this one. A distraction from Tamina early on leads to Nia hitting a splash on Natalya in the corner. Beth runs in and drops Nia, then drops Tamina, and the ref calls for the bell.
Winner via DQ: Nia Jax
- Nia and Tamina head backstage, then the camera cuts to the back and we see Sasha Banks and Bayley attacking Nia and Tamina at the gorilla position. Referees and agents pull them apart.
- We go to the parking lot, where we see Batista arrive with security.
- They roll an ad for WrestleMania, which is now 27 days away.
- WWE COO Triple H comes out to the ring for his confrontation with Batista. HHH comes out wearing street clothes with his fists taped, and he waits for Batista. Batista's music hits, and the Guardians Of The Galaxy star makes his way out to the stage with his security. Batista stays on the stage, and he's got a mic. Batista doesn't say anything, and Triple H grabs a mic now and tells Batista to come to the ring and face him like a man. Batista says he has security here because he's not stupid, and he learned from two of the dirtiest players in the game - HHH and Flair. Batista says he's in control here, and they're going to do this on his terms. Batista tells Triple H to give him what he wants, but Batista tells him he's not going to give him anything, and asks Batista how many times he's quit WWE. HHH says he's not going to give him anything because he's a big Hollywood star now. Triple H says if Batista doesn't come to the ring, HHH will fight his way through the "guardians of the independent scene" on the ramp, and then tear apart Batista. Batista says they're not doing it HHH's way. Batista says he did quit, because he wanted to get as far away from Triple H as possible, because he was sick of Triple H's ways. Batista says he's going to keep hurting people Triple H loves until he gets what he wants. Triple H tells Batista again he's not giving it to him. Batista yells at Triple H again to give him what he wants, and Triple H doesn't want to give it to him because he's not in control. Triple H says he'll give him a beating, but Batista says what he wants is a WrestleMania match with Triple H. Triple H says if that's what Batista wants, he's on. Batista says that's all he's ever wanted, is one last match to end his career on his terms, and end Triple H's career on his terms too. Triple H tells Batista he'll see him at WrestleMania, and the match will be on Triple H's terms, and there will be no rules and no holds barred. Batista leaves and Triple H's music hits.
- Kurt Angle comes out to the ring to a standing ovation from his hometown crowd. Kurt gets on the mic and talks about winning the Olympic gold medal with a broken freakin' neck, and going on to face almost every legend and Hall of Famer that WWE has to offer. Kurt says Pittsburgh has always been his hometown, and he wants to make this announcement here tonight - that at WrestleMania he will compete in his farewell match. Kurt thanks the WWE, ever wrestler he's shared the locker room with, and each and every one of the fans. The crowd chants "thank you Kurt," and Kurt adds that it's only right he has one last match in his hometown, and then it's on to WrestleMania.
- Kurt Angle vs. Apollo Crews: Kurt and Crews trade strikes and take-downs early on. Angle hits a belly to belly overhead suplex on Crews early on. Apollo fights back with a dropkick, then hits a suplex of his own, before applying a rear chin lock. Angle fights up and trade right hands with Crews now. Crews misses one, and Kurt grabs him and hits a series of German suplexes for a two count. Kurt looks for the Olympic Slam, but Crews escapes and boots Angle in the head. Crews hits a standing moonsault for a two count. Crews goes up top for a frog splash, but Kurt rolls out of the way and Crews crashes down. Kurt follows up with the Olympic Slam for the three count.
Winner: Kurt Angle
- Kurt Angle helps Apollo up after the match and they hug. Apollo leaves and Kurt soaks in the standing ovation from the crowd.
- We see Roman Reigns taping up his wrists for his match against Corbin tonight.
- Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin: Before Corbin makes his entrance, Drew McIntyre hits the ring and attacks Roman Reigns. Drew throws Roman into the ring post and out to ringside. Reigns starts to fight back, but Drew shuts him down with the Claymore kick. Drew hits another Claymore kick and Reigns' head hits the ring post on the way down. A trainer comes out to check on Reigns and the referee tells Drew to cut it out. Reigns seems to be selling a head injury. Seth Rollins comes out to ringside to check on Reigns. Reigns says he just has a little headache. They head to the back as we go to replays.
- Back from the break, we see Rollins and Ambrose walking Reigns in to the trainer's office and telling him to get checked out. Rollins goes in with Reigns, but Ambrose leaves and walks over to Triple H. Ambrose tells him he wants a no DQ, falls count anywhere match with Drew right now, and Triple H says he's on, and he'll go tell Drew.
- Dean Ambrose vs. Drew McIntyre: Drew cuts a brief promo on the ramp, but Ambrose hops out of the ring and runs over and starts brawling with him. The ref calls for the opening bell, and they brawl all over the stage area now. They fight into the crowd and up the stairs of the arena. They fight in the press box area and Ambrose smashes Drew with a trash can. They fight out into the hallway near the concessions and merchandise area, then back down the stairs through the crowd. They brawl back to ringside, and Ambrose leaps off the barricade at McIntyre, but Drew catches him and hits a belly to belly overhead suplex on the ringside floor. Drew picks up the ring steps and nails Ambrose with them for a two count on the ringside floor. Drew takes Dean back into the crowd and beats on him on the floor. Drew wastes some time and Ambrose hits a low blow on him. Drew grabs a steel chair and nails Ambrose with it a couple times. Drew slams Dean into what are the penalty boards for hockey games here. Drew misses a chair shot and Dean slams him on to a big blue production equipment box on wheels. Dean wheels him down the aisle and slams him into another box, then hits an elbow drop for a two count. They fight over to the stage near the announce table. Drew pummels on Dean on the stage, then takes him over to the announce table. Drew wipes everything off the announce table, but then Dean turns the tides and suplexes Drew on opt of the table. Dean climbs up on the table with him and punches him. Drew comes back with a low blow, then he takes a pencil and seems to stab Ambrose in the eye with it. Drew then slams Ambrose face-first into the LED boards on the stage. Dean and Drew trade slaps to the face now, and Drew gets the upper hand. McIntyre hangs Ambrose inside a hand railing on the steps on the side of the stage, then he hits the Claymore kick on him and the hand rail breaks apart. Drew pins on the floor for the three count.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- The referee raises Drew's hand as we go to replays. Drew gets on the announce table and poses, while Ambrose crawls back on the stage. Drew notices him and walks over. Drew hits another Claymore kick on him as RAW goes off the air.