The August 6th edition of WWE RAW aired live from the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL.
- This week's broadcast opens up with a video package looking at last week's chaos involving Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and Pual Heyman.
- Michael Cole welcomes us to the arena, and then RAW GM Kurt Angle comes down to the ring to kick off the show. Baron Corbin comes out behind Kurt and joins him. Angle gets on the mic and talks about Ronda Rousey making her in-ring RAW debut tonight, and how she is begging to compete, unlike Brock Lesnar. Angle says he wishes he could give Lesnar that kind of credit, and Corbin tells him to watch it. Kurt says he needs to get this off his chest - Brock Lesnar has no respect for the WWE Universe. Kurt says Paul Heyman still has his job because he produced Lesnar, and he'll be on the shoaw for an interview later. Kurt starts to address Brock attacking him, but then Roman Reigns comes out to interrupt. Reigns steps in the ring and takes issue with Lesnar. Reigns tells Corbin to stop smirking, because he ran away when Brock came out last week. Angle says Lesnar is not suspended for his actions last week, and Lesnar will compete at SummerSlam to defend his Universal Title, and he hopes Reigns kicks his ass. Corbin says that's really unprofessional for the GM to say. Reigns calls out Corbin for running away from Lesnar like a coward. Corbin says he was tired last week from beating former Universal Champion Finn Balor. Kurt says Corbin could have acted like a man last week, and Corbin freaks out saying Stephanie McMahon really runs RAW and Kurt just makes matches. Kurt says that's right, he does make the matches, and he sees a match right here. Kurt books Baron Corbin vs. Roman Reigns, and that starts right now. Kurt calls for a ref to come down, and Corbin hits a cheap-shot on Reigns before the bell.
- <strong>Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin:</strong> A referee allows Reigns a moment to recover before letting them go at it. Reigns gets to his feet and immediately hits a Superman Punch for a two count on Corbin. Corbin rolls outside for a breather as the ref counts. Back in the ring, Corbin turns things around and drops Reigns with a clothesline for a two count. Corbin and Reigns trade strikes until Corbin drops him with an elbow to the face. Reigns comes back with a Samoan Drop for a two count. Reigns looks for the Superman punch, but Corbin catches him with a Deep Six. Corbin hits some strikes in the corner, but Reigns comes back and sends Corbin rolling outside for a breather. Corbin starts walking up the ramp and it looks like he's going to try to get counted out. As Corbin walks up the ramp, Finn Balor's music hits and Balor comes out to block the exit. Back in the ring, Reigns immediately hits the spear for the three count.
<strong>Winner: Roman Reigns</strong>
- Reigns and Balor exchange a fist-bump at ringside, as Balor steps in the ring. Balor stands over Corbin as Corbin recovers from his loss. Corbin gets to his feet and Balor dropkicks him back down. Balor goes up top and hits the Coup De Grace on Corbin as the crowd pops.
- Ronda Rousey and Natalya are shown backstage arriving to the arena.
- Bobby Roode is shown backstage getting ready in his locker room.
- We see footage from last week of Seth Rollins fighting with Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre.
- Seth Rollins approaches Kurt Angle backstage and complains that every time he starts beating up either Ziggler or McIntyre, the other one comes in and cheap-shots him. Angle tells Rollins to pick a partner because he can have both Ziggler and McIntyre tonight.
- They show footage of Mojo Rawley and Bobby Roode brawling in the locker room last week.
- <strong>Bobby Roode vs. Mojo Rawley:</strong> The opening bell sounds and Mojo starts off strong. Mojo hits a gut-wrench suplex for a two count. Roode starts fighting back and hits the Blockbuster off the middle rope. Roode goes up top again and goes flying, but Mojo catches him. Roode fights out and hitts the Glorious DDT on Mojo for the three count after a short but competitive match.
<strong>Winner: Bobby Roode</strong>
- We see Elias backstage filming a documentary about his music career.
- Elias comes out to the ring and sits down with his guitar. The "documentary" crew is in the ring with Elias in the shadows. As Elias plays his guitar and the documentary crew films him, Bobby Lashley comes out to interrupt. Lashley steps in the ring with Elias and his camera crew. Lashley gets on the mic and discusses Elias' documentary with him, and Lashley says everything about Elias is a joke. Elias tells his documentary crew to leave because Lashley interrupted. Elias throws some papers in Lashley's face and cheap-shots him. Elias beats down Lashley and runs the ropes, but Lashley catches him with a spinebuster. Lashley tells the documentary crew to get back in the ring, and they film Lashley hitting his stalling vertical suplex on Elias. Lashley stands on the turnbuckle as Elias' personal documentary crew continues to film.
- Still to come: Paul Heyman sits down for an exclusive interview
- Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre are backstage getting ready for their tag match later against Seth Rollins and his mystery partner.
- Tyler Breeze approaches Seth Rollins in his locker room and tries to talk his way into being Rollins' tag partner tonight. Reigns walks in and says nah, he's got Rollins' back tonight. Reigns and Rollins fist-bump then walk off.
- <strong>Rezar vs. Titus O'Neil: </strong> Akam and Titus Worldwide are at ringside. Rezar starts this one off strong and beats down Titus in the corner. Rezar drops him with a short-arm clothesline, then hits a spear in the corner. Rezar wastes some time and Titus fires back with punches and kicks. Titus backs Rezar in to the corner and lays into him with chops. Titus hits a splash in the corner, and then he goes for a second splash but Rezar kicks him out of mid-air. Rezar follows up with a spinebuster for the three count.
- Kevin Owens is backstage with Jinder Mahal and Sunil Singh going over strategy.
- Kevin Owens is out next to the stage sitting on an all-new set for the Kevin Owens show. He welcomes out his guests Jinder and Sunil. Kevin starts talking about the punishment he's taken at the hands of Braun Strowman, almost ending his career. Owens talks about his intentions to beat Strowman at SummerSlam and take his Money In The Bank briefcase. Owens then goes to introduce Strowman, but he doesn't come out, and Owens says Strowman is nowhere to be found because he doesn't want any of them. The Kevin Owens Show stage starts rumbling, and it tips over. Braun Strowman tips over the stage and sends Owens, Mahal and Singh flying down to the floor. Strowman poses with his briefcase on the stage as Owens, Mahal and Singh recover on the floor.
- <strong>Braun Strowman vs. Jinder Mahal:</strong> Owens and Singh give Jinder a pep talk at ringside before the match. Jinder kills some time early on and is hesitant to engage with Strowman. Strowman gets distracte by Kevin Owens at ringside, and Strowman chases him away. Back in the ring, Strowman finally gets his hands on Jinder and tosses him across the ring. Owens sneaks back down to the ring to steal Braun's briefcase. Owens runs up the ramp with it, but Strowman catches up to him and drops him with a right hand. Jinder comes running up behind Braun, and Braun bats him off with the briefcase. The ref calls for the bell because Braun used the case as a weapon.
<strong>Winner via DQ: Jinder Mahal</strong>
- After the match, Braun chases Jinder around the ring and goes to hit him with the briefcase, but Sunil Singh gets involved and snatches the case. Braun turns around and drops Sunil with a big boot and he retrieves his case then heads to the back.
- We go backstage, where Corbin hands Kurt a phone with Stephanie on the other end. Kurt tells Stephanie that he'll take care of something for her, then he gives the phone back to Corbin.
- We go to a pre-taped interview with Roman Reigns talking about his feud with Brock Lesnar. Reigns says if he wins, he's going to do what Lesnar doesn't do - he'll show up every night and defend the Universal Title.
- Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are walking backstage when Angle and Corbin interrupt. Corbin says that Stephanie McMahon has forbidden Reigns from being in the tag match tonight, because it could injure him before his SummerSlam match. Corbin tells Reigns if he goes out there tonight, he forfeits his SummerSlam match. Rollins tells Reigns not to worry, he's got this tonight. Rollins walks off, and Reigns punches Corbin in the midsection and walks off and Kurt smirks.
- <strong>Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre vs. Seth Rollins & ???:</strong> The opening bell sounds before Rollins gets a partner. Rollins and McIntyre go at it in the opening moments, with Rollins in control. Ziggler tries to get involved, but Rollins clotheslines him outside. Rollins goes flying off the top towards Drew on the mat, but Drew catches him and hits a backbreaker. Drew beats down Rollins in the corner then works on keeping him grounded with a chin lock. Ziggler comes in but Rollins starts fighting back and lays into the IC Champion with chops. The fight spills outside, where Drew looks for a cheap-shot but Rollins throws him into the ring post. Back in the ring, Rollins works over Ziggler then clotheslines him to the outside. Rollins follows up with a suicide dive on Ziggler on the floor. Back in the ring, Rollins hits a springboard flying clothesline. Ziggler strts to fight back, but Rollins catches him and powerbombs him into the turnbuckle. Drew tags in and hits a big lariat on Rollins. Rollins starts to fight back, but the double-team by Drew and Dolph leads to Dolph hitting the superkick for the three count.
<strong>Winners: Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre</strong>
- Michael Cole introduces a promo video for Ronda Rousey vs. Alicia Fox, showing some clips of Alica's past matches.
- Ronda Rousey is shown warming up backstage with Natalya watching.
- <strong>The B Team vs. The Revival: </strong>Bo and Curtis take turns beating on Wilder in the opening moments. Dawson finally gets the tag and The Revival double teams Bo. Dawson beats on Bo in the corner and applies a sleeper. Bo fights free and they collide head-first. Both men are down, and then the lights go out, and Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy appear on the ring aprons. Hardy and Wyatt hit the ring and start beating down Bo Dallas and Scott Dawson.
<strong>Winners: No contest</strong>
- Wyatt and Hardy pose in the ring as the other wrestlers recover on the ground.
- We see Paul Heyman backstage preparing for his sit-down interview with Renee Young.
- We go to Paul Heyman's interview, and first Renee asks where things stand with him and Brock Lesnar. Heyman says Lesnar has turned off his phone, and Heyman hasn't been able to get a hold of Lesnar since last week. Heyman says Brock isn't going to like this interview. Heyman says he wants to know what happened between he and Brock as well, and he still considers Lesnar a friend. Renee asks if Lesnar still needs Heyman in his career, and Heyman looks upset and crying. Heyman says this whole situation is inconceivable to him, and he's been with Lesnar for all his ups and downs. Heyman says he's never seen Lesnar as focused and violent as he is right now, and Roman Reigns doesn't stand a chance at SummerSlam.
- <strong>The Riott Squad vs. Bayley & Sasha Banks: </strong>Bayley starts off strong and hits a flying cross body off the top on Logan. Logan fights back and Morgan tags in then hits a double foot stomp on Bayley. Logan tags back in and headbutts Bayley down to the mat. Logan follows up with a backbreaker and then keeps Bayley grounded with a chin lock. Bayley finally fights her off, but Logan knocks Sasha off the apron so she can't get the tag. Morgan tags in and they double team Bayley. Morgan hits a flying facebuster for a two count. Bayley finally fights back, and Sasha and Logan get the tags. Banks tees off with strikes including a knee to the head. Bayley tags in and hits a Frankensteiner on Logan off the top. Banks tags back in and hits a flying knee strike off the top, but Morgan breaks it up. Bayley fights with Morgan at ringside, but Ruby Riott comes out of nowhere and pulls Morgan to safety. The distraction leads to Logan rolling up Sasha from behind for the three count.
<strong>Winners: The Riott Squad</strong>
- Morgan and Logan celebrate with the returning Ruby Riott after the match.
- We see a video package looking at Ronda Rousey's arrival in WWE and her feud with Alexa Bliss.
- We see Ronda Rousey walks out of her locker room with Natalya behind her. Her first-ever RAW match is up next, against Alicia Fox.
- Alexa Bliss and Alicia Fox come out to the ring for an interview. Alexa complains about always being asked about Ronda, and she asks the interviewer Charly Caruso to ask a good question. She asks Alicia how she prepared to step in the ring with Ronda tonight, and Alicia introduces footage on the big screen of her attacking Ronda from behind last week. They kick Charly out of the ring, and Alexa talks about Alicia paving the way for the rest of the women. Alexa thanks Alicia for her contributions, and says evey woman in the locker room is appreciative of her - except for Ronda Rousey. Ronda and Natalya come out to interrupt, and we have a match.
- <strong>Ronda Rousey vs. Alicia Fox:</strong> Alicia and Natalya are both at ringside for this one. Ronda tells Alicia to bring it, but Alicia stays sitting in the corner. Alicia talks some trash and swings for a slap, but Ronda catches it and takes her down. Alicia rolls outside for a breather. Alexa causes a distraction from the apron, so Natalya pulls her down. Alexa throws Natalya into the ring post, and then Alexa hits a cheap shot on Ronda while the ref is distracted by Alicia. Alicia kicks Ronda while she's down, but Ronda gets up and tees off on her with strikes. Ronda takes Alicia down a few times in a row, and Alicia rolls outside again. Ronda takes Alicia back in the ring, and fights off another distraction from Alexa. Ronda suplexes Alicia down, then applies an arm bar and Alicia immediately taps out.
<strong>Winner: Ronda Rousey </strong>
- Ronda and Natalya do a post-match interview in the ring. Alexa ties to attack from behind, but Ronda catches her and throws her down, and Alexa retreats up the ramp. Ronda says that Alexa's Women's Title is hers, as she stares her down and RAW goes off the air.