The numbers are in for the final WWE RAW of 2019, as the ratings and viewership for the Monday, December 30th edition of the show have surfaced.
This week’s show, which was anchored by the Lana/Bobby Lashley wedding angle, was up huge in overnight viewership numbers. The show generated an average of 2.433 million viewers, up quite a bit compared to last week’s near record low 1.835 million viewers.
WWE RAW was #4, #5 and #6 on the night in the 18-49 demographic among cable shows, while finishing 7th in total viewership. While there was no NFL competition for the first time in months, WWE did go up against a college football game that led the way with over six million viewers.
The hourly viewership figures for the 12/30 episode of WWE RAW can be seen below.
- * Hour 1 – 2.525 million
* Hour 2 – 2.464 million
* Hour 3 – 2.328 million
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom