The report card is in for the final episode of WWE RAW leading into next Monday night’s “season premiere” show.
Viewership figures for last night’s WWE Raw are in and the show was down slightly week-over-week, pulling in 2.210 million viewers compared to 2.272 million a week and a yearly low 2.130 million the week prior.
On the nightly rankings, Raw was #10 in total viewership but #5, #6 and #7 in the 18-49 demographic, with three of the top four spots going to sports related programming on ESPN, including the Washington/Chicago NFL game which led the way in both categories at 10.327 million viewers and a 3.68 rating in the highly coveted demo.
Hours for Raw are below:
- Hour 1 – 2.372 million
Hour 2 – 2.213 million
Hour 3 – 2.044 million
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 24, 2019
MORE RECENT WWE & AEW NEWS AND RUMORS
* Lacey Evans Pulled Over For Speeding, Cuts WWE-Style Promo On Cop (Video)
* Goldberg & Dolph Ziggler In Physical Altercation At Restaurant (Videos)
* Hacksaw Jim Duggan Gets 2 Emergency Surgeries (Photos)
* The Rock Confirmed To Be Involved At UFC 244 Masvidal-Diaz “BMF” Fight
* Chris Benoit’s Son David No Longer Allowed At WWE Shows, Signing With AEW?
* Killer Kross Calls IMPACT “Liars,” Promises To Reveal “What’s Really Going On” (Video)
* EVOLVE Champion Austin Theory & Others Make NXT Debut (Videos & Photos)
* Report: Luke Harper Could Still Be Done With WWE Despite Recent Push
* Renee Young Surprised With Special Gift While Filming WWE Network Content (Video)
* Man Arrested For Filming Others In Bathroom At WWE RAW (Updated)
* AEW Already Discussing Adding 3rd Hour To Weekly “AEW Dynamite” TNT Show
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com