Last night's "season premiere" episode of Monday Night Raw fell in both the overnight and 18-49 demographic, generating an average audience of 1.776 million viewers and an average rating of 0.52.
This compares to 1.86 million viewers and a 0.57 rating last week.
On the night Raw, was #30 in total viewership but 5th in the key demographic, trailing only NFL football among sports shows.
There were Monday games yesterday, both overlapping with Raw with the first game drawing an audience of 12.2 million (3.5 rating) on broadcast TV and the second watched by 11.5 million (3.6 rating).
The hourly numbers are below, revealing that the first to third drop was quite a bit smaller than usual and not only that, but the second hour was watched by more people than the first.
- * Hour One - 1.835 million
* Hour Two - 1.806 million
* Hour Three - 1.689 million
REACTION: WWE, AEW & Wrestling News Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com