WWE recently had their Sunday Stunner Event, which emanated from inside the Visions Veterans Memorial Arena in Binghamton, New York. The show saw WWE United States Champion Austin Theory defend his title against Seth “Freakin” Rollins in a No DQ Match in the main event.
Below are the results from the show, courtesy of WrestlingBodyslam.com:
– Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley in a WWE RAW Women’s Championship Match ends in a No Contest due to an interference from Damage CTRL (WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions IYO SKY and Dakota Kai). Liv Morgan and Becky Lynch then made their way down to the ring to assist the WWE RAW Women’s Champion and we have a 6-Woman Tag Team Match.
– WWE RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch and Liv Morgan def. Damage CTRL (WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions IYO SKY and Dakota Kai and Bayley) in a 6-Woman Tag Team Match.
– Dolph Ziggler def. Baron Corbin in a Singles Match.
– The Judgment Day (Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest) def. The O.C. (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) in a Tag Team Match.
– Braun Strowman, Shinsuke Nakamura and Madcap Moss def. Imperium (WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER, Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci) in a 6-Man Tag Team Match.
– Charlotte Flair (c) def. Sonya Deville to retain her WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship.
– The Street Profits (Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins) def. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis) in a Tag Team Match.
– Austin Theory (c) def. Seth “Freakin” Rollins in a No DQ Match to retain his WWE United States Championship.