The opening online betting odds for WWE Super ShowDown on February 27th in Saudi Arabia have surfaced online.
Check out possible WWE Super ShowDown 2020 spoilers via the following betting odds released for the 2/27 live WWE Network special event, featuring the return of Goldberg, Brock Lesnar and more.
WWE SUPER SHOWDOWN SPOILERS: Betting Odds For 2/27/2020
* Bray Wyatt (c) -850 (favorite) vs. Goldberg +450 (underdog) [9/2] — WWE Universal Title
* Brock Lesnar (c) -2000 (favorite) vs. Ricochet +650 (underdog) [13/2] — WWE Title
* The New Day (c) +175 (underdogs) vs. The Miz & John Morrison -250 (favorites) [7/4] — WWE SmackDown Tag-Team Titles
* Roman Reigns -450 (favorite) vs. King Corbin +275 (underdog) [11/4]
We will keep you posted as updates regarding the betting odds continue to surface.
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 2/27 for LIVE WWE Super ShowDown Results coverage from Saudi Arabia!
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon’s Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
** Possible #WWE #SuperShowDown 2020 #SpoilerAlert **
Early #bettingpicks / #odds for company’s return to #SaudiArabia on Feb. 27th indicate MAJOR title change planned for the show …
FULL STORY: https://t.co/iLginvyqBw pic.twitter.com/CJ9LqEDf40
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) February 14, 2020
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com