One down, one to go.
Following Saturday night’s NXT TakeOver: Toronto at the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Ontario Canada is tonight’s WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view.
Taking place in the same venue in the same location, WWE Survivor Series will be the first joint-brand pay-per-view put on by WWE since their latest draft / brand extension, and features a special attraction main event between Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, as well as three “Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Matches” featuring teams from RAW and SmackDown LIVE opposing each other.
The following is the final lineup for tonight’s big event, which will be airing live via the WWE Network and traditional pay-per-view.
Make sure to join us here later this evening for live play-by-play results coverage of this year’s WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view.
WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2016
– Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
Men’s Traditional 5-on-5 Elimination Match
– TEAM RAW: Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman and Seth Rollins vs. TEAM SMACKDOWN LIVE: AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and Shane McMahon)
Women’s Traditional 5-on-5 Elimination Match
– TEAM RAW: Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax and Alicia Fox vs. TEAM SMACKDOWN LIVE: Nikki Bellla, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Naomi)
Tag-Team Traditional 5-on-5 Elimination Match
– TEAM RAW: The New Day, The Club, The Shining Stars, Enzo Amore & Big Cass and Sheamus & Cesaro vs. TEAM SMACKDOWN LIVE: Heath Slater & Rhyno, The Hype Bros, American Alpha, The Usos and Breezango
WWE Cruiserweight Title
(Cruiserweight Division On The Line)
– Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Kalisto
WWE Intercontinental Title
– The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn
NOTE: There will also be a two-hour WWE Survivor Series Kickoff Show airing live on the WWE Network leading fans directly into the pay-per-view broadcast. Generally WWE has a minimum of two matches on PPV pre-shows that are two hours. Stay tuned to the newsboard for updates regarding the potential addition of Kickoff Show matches for tonight’s event.