The WWE United Kingdom Champion is currently without a championship belt, as WALTER, the leader of the NXT U.K. faction Imperium, has found himself the victim of a burglary while in Chicago, Illinois this weekend.
Reports surfaced on Saturday morning claiming that the WWE Superstar had his WWE U.K. title belt stolen after his rental car was the target of a “smash-and-grab” job, which follow an apparent recent string of burglaries in the local Chicago-based area.
According to a report at PWInsider.com, WALTER not only had his WWE United Kingdom Championship belt stolen out of his car, but also his passport.
Additionally, independent pro wrestler Timothy Thatcher also had some items stolen this weekend.
We will keep you posted right here at eWrestling.com as details continue to come in regarding the WALTER and the stolen WWE U.K. Championship belt!
- PHOTOS: Multiple AEW Stars Share Photos Of Themselves Doing The “#BrittBakerChallenge” Facial Expression (HILARIOUS!)
Uht, oh — #BREAKING: The #WWE #United #Kingdom #Championship #Title #Belt, as well as #NXTUK Superstar #WALTER‘s passport has been STOLEN in burglary in #Chicago this weekend + Another #prowrestling star has his stuff stolen!
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) December 7, 2019
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction
* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com