The numbers are in for the Monday, September 14, 2020 “In Your Face” special episode of WWE Monday Night Raw.
Last night’s WWE Raw viewership went head-to-head against the return of the NFL’s Monday Night Football and as expected, viewership dropped to an average of 1.687 million viewers, down from last week’s 1.762 million.
In the 18-49 demographic, Raw scored a 0.49 rating to place 5th on the night, up from last week.
The early football game between the Steelers and Giants, which mainly went against Raw, was watched by an average of 10.762 million with a 3.62 rating.
The second game between the Broncos and Titans went against less than an hour of Raw and generated an audience of 7.697 million and a 2.92 rating in 18-49, and these numbers are well below what the NFL pulled in for last year’s Monday Night Football season debut.
The hourly figures for Raw are below, showing a fairly significant hour-over-hour decrease.
- WWE RAW HOURLY VIEWERSHIP (9/14/2020)
* Hour 1 – 1.812 million
* Hour 2 – 1.734 million
* Hour 3 – 1.521 million
Check out the top ten moments from the 9/14/2020 “In Your Face” Raw show below.
REACTION: WWE RAW VIEWERSHIP DIPS AGAINST NFL MNF (9/14/2020)
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com