WWE and Vince McMahon always have a backup plan.
In the event that WWE’s Performance Center in Orlando, FL is shut down due to the ongoing pandemic, Vince McMahon noted to investors that the company has a “B-Plan” on standby but did not want to give out any details.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter at F4WOnline.com reports that there are actually several backups plans in place including the television studio at WWE’s corporate offices in Stamford, CT with the plan being that they would devise the setting of the venue to look very similar to the Performance Center.
The overall belief is that WWE’s venue in Orlando is safe because of Linda McMahon’s pledge to spend over $18 million as part of Donald Trump’s Super Pac and Governor Ron DeSantis’ loyalties to Trump.
If WWE is forced to move out of Florida for their weekly TV shows, the bigger problem won’t be the venue itself but likely getting talent in and out of whatever state it is they end up holding their events in.
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS
* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk’s Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent
REACTION: WRESTLING CHAT & SOCIAL MEDIA
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com