The eight-man tournament to decide the next challenger to the AEW World Heavyweight Championship will kick off on next week's edition of AEW Dynamite on TNT.
During this week's AEW Dynamite One-Year Anniversary Special, the full brackets for the tournament designed to determine who will challenge for the AEW World Heavyweight Championship were unveiled.
In opening round matches kicking off on AEW Dynamite next week, The Lucha Bros tag-team will square off against each other, "The Bad Boy" of AEW will go one-on-one against one-half of the former AEW World Tag-Team Champions, "Hangman" and "Boom-Boom" will collide and in a David vs. Goliath type of showdown, Jungle Boy will battle Wardlow.
Featured below are the brackets for the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament, with the finals scheduled to take place at the AEW FULL GEAR 2020 pay-per-view scheduled for next month.
AEW WORLD TITLE ELIMINATOR TOURNAMENT BRACKETS* Pentagon JR. vs. Rey Fenix
* Joey Janela vs. Kenny Omega
* "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Colt Cabana
* Jungle Boy vs. Wardlow
Make sure to join us here at eWrestling.com on 10/21 for live AEW Dynamite results coverage, including the start of the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament.
— All Elite Wrestling on TNT (@AEWonTNT) October 15, 2020
REACTION: WWE, AEW & Wrestling News Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com