Wrestlers Adam Scherr (aka Braun Strowman) and Michael Hutter (aka EC3) have launched a lawsuit against their former business partner Eric Holzer for cases of fraud, breach of contract, money lent, computer-related crimes and using their likeliness without permission.
Based on court documents that rajah.com was able to see, Hutter was approached by his long time friend Jedediah "JC" Koszewski to purchase a printer and get into business with both him and JC's friend, Holzer and together they ran a company called Magic City Prints.
Hutter agreed and invested thousands of dollars for the printer and other related equipment with an unwritten understanding that the three men would share in any profits.
As the company grew, Hutter introduced his friend Scherr to the business, who was interested in marketing his "Meat Castle" line of merchandise and he agreed to invest thousands more into the business in exchange for a specific cut of profits.
With business booming, the four of them decided to start a YouTube channel and ran that as a business, K5 Entertainment.
The two wrestlers allege they invested even more into this venture but after a disagreement, Holzer seized images, videos, hardware and software that belonged to the company and has refused to return these items.
Holzer for his part has responded with a motion to dismiss and has started a GoFundMe (which you can find HERE) where he is asking for financial help to fight the allegations against him as well as where he gives his version of events.
Holzer is contending that the wrestlers are trying to push him out of the business without compensation.
We will keep you posted here at eWrestling.com as updates regarding this story and the fraud lawsuit continue to surface.
Also in the news this weekend ...
- * Rusev On Cesaro Giving Him Black-Eye Before His Wedding (Photos)
* Update On AEW Trying To Sign Away Top Wrestling Legend From WWE
* Vince McMahon Sees Big Future Stars In 2 Talents You Wouldn't Expect
* Brandi Rhodes Takes Credit For Recent AEW Success: "I Was The One To Do That"
* Update On Plans For "HAIR vs. HAIR" Match At WWE SummerSlam
* Sasha Banks Vs. MMA Legend (And It's NOT Ronda Rousey) In The Works
* Extended, Unseen Footage Of Retribution's SmackDown Debut (Video)
* AJ Styles vs. Edge WWE Dream-Match: "That's One I Want Badly"
* WWE President Nick Khan Hired To Do What Vince McMahon Couldn't
* Seth Rollins On Raw Underground: "I Wasn't Entirely Offended By It"
* WWE Legend Has Interesting Take On How Vince McMahon's Legacy
* NJPW Star Finally Shaves Off His Trademark Beard (Photos)
* Daniel Bryan vs. The Rock Being Discussed For 2021 WWE Dream Match?
* Kurt Angle Updates His Mount Rushmore Of Wrestling To Include ...
* "Very Personal" Reason For Austin Theory's "Unannounced Suspension"
REACTION: WRESTLING CHAT & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com