Joey Janela released a brief statement on the incident involving Big Cass that was reported earlier today.
In case you missed it, Cass showed up at a WrestlePro event acting belligerent and causing a major scene, slapping Janela and spitting on Pat Buck.
He was escorted out of the arena but it doesn't appear as if any charges were levied. Janela had this to say:
Not gonna elaborate at all on this whole deal besides that it was probably the bizzare situation I’ve ever seen let alone been a part of in a wrestling locker room in 15 years, everything was cordial and friendly Friday and I hope the dude gets back on the right track...
— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) September 15, 2019
You can read the full report here.
OTHER RECENT LINKS* Cops Have Cass In Cuffs After Wild Incident (Photos), Conflicting Reports On Certain Details
* Report: WWE To Move NXT TakeOver Head-To-Head Against ALL AEW PPVs
* Police Pull Over R-Truth, Cop Attempts To Win WWE 24/7 Title (FULL Video)
* NBA Star Enes Kanter & WWE's Dana Brooke Dating In Real-Life (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Becky Lynch In Tight Spandex Outfit Posing With Seth Rollins (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Exclusive: Lead Announcers For RAW/SD! After Fox Move, Some Jobs Lost?
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com