While The Undertaker no doubt had a legendary career of his own, "The Deadman" recently entertained the question of which pro wrestling legend he would be if he had the option during an interview with Talk Sport to promote WWE Survivor Series.
"The Phenom" explained why it would be hard not to enjoy the career that "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair had in the business.
Featured below is an excerpt from the new interview with The Undertaker where he talks about this subject.
"It’d be pretty tough not to want to be Ric Flair. I mean, he was just like the epitome of success and being World Champion and all the things that come with that. I just always thought Ric Flair, his character, was, you know, it was just so over the top, but not really, because that’s really Ric Flair. But, he’s kind of the bar for which guys of my generation measured themselves as far as success. He had obviously a tremendous — and continues to have a tremendous career. So I guess it’d be “The Nature Boy.” That is about as far off from The Undertaker as you can get."
WWE SURVIVOR SERIES SPOILERS (UNDERTAKER'S FINAL FAREWELL)* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 1)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 2)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 3)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 4)
PRO WRESTLING TALK & CHAT AT EWRESTLING.COM* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com