Michael Mansury, who recently resigned from his position in WWE as VP of Global Television Production, reportedly left for multiple reasons.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that he had gotten impatient with his lack of upward mobility within the company despite being viewed as the “heir apparent” to Kevin Dunn and this report also noted that everyone who is seen as a successor to Dunn ends up having their “life made difficult”, while also being constantly criticized in front of Vince McMahon.
There were some people who were "shocked" that Mansury ended up giving his notice as he was basically the man in charge of TV when Kevin Dunn was absent, while also giving people the impression that he was going to be with the company pretty much until his retirement.
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE WWE NETWORK DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Dance (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
* Undertaker's Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com