Daniel Bryan is sporting a new look these days.
Prior to this week's blue brand "go-home" show for this Sunday's WWE Survivor Series 2020 pay-per-view, the WWE veteran showed off his fresh haircut on a new video from the YouTube channel of The Bella Twins.
For those who missed it, the longtime WWE Superstar has a new hairstyle, which was first seen in a teaser video released via the official Bella Twins YouTube channel, for this week's new episode of the hit E! reality series, Total Bellas, which premiered on the cable channel on Thursday evening.
The official description for the video even teases the new look.
"Brie and hubby Bryan (with a new haircut) talk about tonight’s episode of Total Bellas which features Brie’s pregnancy bootcamp and Bryan’s budding bromance with Artem," reads the video description.
Check out the video below.
WWE SURVIVOR SERIES SPOILERS (UNDERTAKER'S FINAL FAREWELL)* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 1)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 2)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 3)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 4)
PRO WRESTLING TALK & CHAT AT EWRESTLING.COM* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com