WWE received their report card from USA Network for their post-WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 episode of WWE RAW, and they definitely did NOT receive a special gift for their "good grades," as they were none to boast this week.
WWE RAW aired on Monday, October 7th this week following their WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 pay-per-view, which featured a controversial conclusion.
The 10/7 episode of WWE RAW finished with an average of 2.334 million viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily.
By comparison, last week's episode of WWE RAW, which was the WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 PPV "go-home" show for the red brand, finished with an average of 2.570 million viewers.
Featured below is the hourly viewership breakdown for this week's WWE RAW:
- * Hour 1: 2.443 million viewers
* Hour 2: 2.330 million viewers
* Hour 3: 2.230 million viewers
Check out the top ten moments from the 10/7 episode of WWE RAW below.
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com
.#WWE's report card for post-#WWEHIAC edition of #WWERaw is in & the news isn't good!
Complete #RAW (#RAWBakersfield) ratings & viewership breakdown for post-#HellInACell show on #USA #Network (@USA_Network) from 10/7 @ewrestlingcom HERE:https://t.co/VwURBdude6 pic.twitter.com/XraemIRDhL
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) October 8, 2019