As noted, Ric Flair makes an epic cameo appearance in a new TIDE ad that has gone viral on social media. "The Nature Boy" appears alongside Saturday Night Live (SNL) cast member Kenan Thompson in a parody music video that includes Melissa Villasenor and Tamra Judge.
The Miz took to Twitter on Monday morning to release his own remix of the video, as he raps over the original commercial.
Check it out below.
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) September 16, 2019
Hah .. #TheMiz shows off his #hiphop skills in #rap #remix to parody #musicvideo of @tide #LaundryNight ad w/ @nbcsnl stars @kenanthompson, @melissavcomedy & an #EPIC cameo by #WWE's @RicFlairNatrBoy!#WATCH #VIDEO: https://t.co/5WebCII6n2#rapnews #hiphopnews #MondayMorning pic.twitter.com/ERajoBzLBg
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 16, 2019
OTHER RECENT LINKS* Cops Have Cass In Cuffs After Wild Incident (Photos), Conflicting Reports On Certain Details
* Report: WWE To Move NXT TakeOver Head-To-Head Against ALL AEW PPVs
* Police Pull Over R-Truth, Cop Attempts To Win WWE 24/7 Title (FULL Video)
* NBA Star Enes Kanter & WWE's Dana Brooke Dating In Real-Life (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Becky Lynch In Tight Spandex Outfit Posing With Seth Rollins (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Exclusive: Lead Announcers For RAW/SD! After Fox Move, Some Jobs Lost?
eWrestling.com Social Media Interaction* Follow eWrestling head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com