Sami Callihan is not impressed with the WWE Hacker angle, as the former IMPACT Wrestling World Champion publicly trashed the story line and accused WWE of ripping the concept off.
Callihan took to Twitter during last night's WWE Money In The Bank pay-per-view to criticize some of the specific affects used in the ongoing series of vignettes teasing an eventual reveal on WWE Friday Night SmackDown.
"Hahaha. Mediocre green screen effects," wrote Callihan via Twitter on Sunday night. "Typical fakes and phonies ripping off the OG."
Callihan then went on to taunt WWE by concluding, "Try all you want. You’ll never be ME."
Check out the tweet from former IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Sami Callihan trashing WWE's ongoing mystery SmackDown hacker angle below. For a potential *spoiler* revealing where the mystery WWE hacker angle is going, click here.
— The DRAW (@TheSamiCallihan) May 11, 2020
During his brief stint in NXT Callihan was given a hacker-esque character, but went back to his old rebellious ways once given his release. He made splashes in MLW, AAW, and Lucha Undeground before settling in at IMPACT.
WWE Spoilers, News & Rumors* WATCH: Undertaker: Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
* WWE SmackDown Hacker Mystery DECODED (SPOILER)
* RARE: Original Undertaker WWE Drawings & Storyboards (Photos)
* Sexy NEW Photos Of NXT Star Scarlett Bordeaux
* Undertaker's Son Gunner Calaway Ahead Of Wrestling Debut (PHOTOS)
WWE & Chat / Discussion At eWrestling* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com