As noted, Becky Lynch and Beth Phoenix got into a "Twitter War" on Sunday, taking personal shots at each other along with their significant others, Seth Rollins and Edge, respectively.
That's right, the rumored real-life relationship between "The Man" and "The Architect" has been confirmed.
At the end of the Lynch-Phoenix social media exchange, Lynch hinted that she is, in fact, in a relationship with the WWE Universal Champion.
Rollins ended up confirming the news, posting a tweet of his own that read, "I guess I'm allowed to post this now .... ?"
The tweet included a link to an Instagram post that featured Rollins and Lynch kissing backstage after a WWE event. Check out the post and the photo below.
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Becky Lynch & Seth Rollins In Real-Life Relationship, Out On Dates During WWE Off-Time
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) May 13, 2019
OTHER RECENT eWRESTLING LINKS:
* PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch Out On Several Dates
* PHOTOS: Natalya In "Muscle & Fitness" Magazine (4/30)
* PHOTO: Liv Morgan Injured Dancing On Stripper Pole (4/29)
* PHOTO: Renee Young Gets New Tattoo On Her Back (4/29)
* PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Dyes Her Hair New Color (4/28)