WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angele recently held a Q&A on his Facebook page to talk all things pro wrestling. Highlights can be found below.
On whether wrestlers take acting classes to enhance character:
I wish. We weren’t taught character development back in 2000...just wrestling. You were on your own with that during those days. Much better now with NXT.
His updated Mount Rushmore of wrestling:
Hogan, Taker, Austin, Rock, and Cena is right there too.
On the upcoming NXT roster:
They show a lot of promise and they’re getting the best training in the world. They’ll do well.
On Shane McMahon:
Shane was a great talent, especially not being full time. He's a rare breed.
Regrets taking pain killers when he broke his neck:
I would have never taken pain killers after I broke my neck. That’s my only regret.
Check out his full Q&A below.
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk's Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent
REACTION: WRESTLING CHAT & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official eWrestling account on Twitter @eWrestlingCOM
* Follow the official eWrestling Facebook page at Facebook.com/eWrestlingCOM
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official eWrestling Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/http-ewrestling-com